ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The goal of competitive performance clinic is to provide our athletes an opportunity to become better tennis players in a competitive environment. Most players in this class are committed to playing tennis on teams and in tournaments. There is hitting warm up, followed by 30-minutes of structured clinic, match play and fitness. This program will give juniors the opportunity to play against other intermediate and advanced players.
1 1/2 hour sessions
- Program runs from March 9th – June 6th (12 weeks)
- For kids ages 9-13 years old
- Excellent for both intermediate and advanced level players
- $450 Per Day for PHRA members and $585 non-members.
- $800 for Two Days for members and $1,040 non-members.
- Tuesday 5-6:30pm or
- Thursday 5-6:30pm or
- Saturday 10:30am-12pm