Celebrate Independence Day on July 4 with a cookout and carnival events. PHRA provides hot dogs, hamburgers, and drinks. Guests are not permitted. The pool will close at 6 pm on July 4.
Adults Only parties have been on a hiatus. If interested in planning a PHRA Adults Only party, please contact the board.
Members and renters of PHRA are permitted to host private parties at the pool, subject to conditions.
- Reservations and advance approval is required for private parties of 10 or more people
- Private parties are subject to a maximum of 25 people
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate some proposed parties if the Club determines that the timing or size of the party will be disruptive to regular pool operations. For example, we are unlikely to be able to accommodate parties on most weekends
- There must be at least one adult supervisor for every five children under the age of eight during a party
- Non-member guests to a party must have guest passes
- For all private parties, Pool Management will charge a fee of $25 per hour
Please fill out the application form below. Filling out the form does not guarantee approval. After a private party is approved, you can log into your account to pay the hourly fee and buy guest passes, or you can pay in person at the time of the party.