COVID Policies, Procedures and FAQs:
PTY Tennis will be taking the necessary procedures to make sure our coaches and players are in a safe environment. Below are the following procedures:
- Masks must be worn by coaches and players participating in PTY programs as they arrive at and depart the courts
- Minimum of 6 feet distancing at all times
- Physical contact between coaches and players will be prohibited (i.e. hands to yourself, no high fives)
- Coaches will use markers, dots, and hula hoops for player placement for the players in order to ensure enough distancing between both the players and coaches.
- Washing and sanitizing equipment after use (all equipment will be handled by the coaches only)
We will be asking parents to not arrive more than 5 minutes before their child’s scheduled practice, camp or clinic. Also, to not arrive more than 5 minutes before the end of their child’s scheduled practice, clinic or camp.
This is very important – Parents/Guardians/Nannies cannot be late in picking up their child(ren) from activities. PTY Tennis coaches are not responsible for overseeing players outside of their respective session times. It is the responsibility of the parent, guardian or nanny to watch their child(ren) before and after their specific session.