COVID Policies, Procedures and FAQs:
CORE Tennis will be taking the necessary procedures to make sure our coaches and players are in a safe environment. Below are the following procedures:
- Washing and sanitizing equipment after use (all equipment will be handled by the coaches only).
- Coaches will be at least 10 feet away from the players.
- Ball pick up will consist of players rolling the balls with their racquets to one corner of the court, while coaches use the hoppers to pick up the balls.
- Any physical contact between coaches and players will be prohibited (i.e. hands to yourself, no high fives, no touching balls with your hands).
- Coaches will use markers, dots, and hula hoops for player placement for the players in order to ensure enough distancing between both the players and coaches.
We will be asking parents to not arrive more than 5 minutes before their child’s scheduled practice, camp or clinic. Also, to not arrive more than 5 minutes before the end of their child’s scheduled practice, clinic or camp.
This is very important – Parents/Guardians/Nannies cannot be late in picking up their child(ren) from activities. CORE Tennis coaches are not responsible for overseeing players outside of their respective session times. It is the responsibility of the parent, guardian or nanny to watch their child(ren) before and after their specific session.